Saturday, August 29, 2009

Dirty Dalia

Damnit.

Speed all the way down to Sedalia so we don't miss registration. Have pretty much zero warm-up. Line up without pre riding the course. Five laps in my back tire slides out in one of the many shitty corners. Not exactly sure what happened, heard a crash to my left on one of the left hand turns and all of a sudden I was on the ground sliding. My left side has some good road rash and sprained my wrist pretty good. Tore up my left shoe also.

Britton also wrecked on the last lap. got destroyed with road rash. Also broke a carbon set of bars.

I went to school and played soccer for SFCC in sedalia for a year before transferring and I never really liked that place. Pretty sure I will never return again. I'm also investing in some gloves that have wrist guards built in. Not a way to go out on the road season. Screw that course.

No comments:

Post a Comment