Sunday, March 14, 2010

Winter riding

Been busy with job searching, traveling for job interviews, getting stuff in order to graduate, and the biggest - getting ready to take clinical boards. Oh yeah, I'm also getting married in less than 2 weeks. So it's been a busy winter, which has made riding pretty tough. Still building some base fitness and am realistically a month away from being close to fast. Just got done riding the GOTHR ride. 45 miles and I was struggling to keep up. not sure when my first race will be. This time last year I had been pretty busy with spring flings and perry dam race but I've been opting out of those. It'll come around soon enough. After I graduate, I'll have about a 6 weeks before I can actually begin working due to licensing etc. Plan on doing a lot of riding and racing during that time.

4 comments:

  1. You rode strong in the second half of today's ride. No worries, amigo, once things slow down for you a bit, you'll be faster than you were last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Steve, you will have a great season with the fitness you have, guaranteed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with all of the above! After Hell's Kitchen today, I'm pretty sure I'll be in the 3s for quite awhile. Can't wait to race with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dudeski, congrats to you and Jane. We'll see you out there soon.

    ReplyDelete