Thursday, April 23, 2009

Movin' Up

Made my official request to cat up to the 4's and end my 5 career on a win. I know the 4's will be much faster and more tactical and it will take me a couple months of good training before I could have the chance of being competetive but this is where I need to be to improve. Maybe a brand new bike could help that fight? Anyone feel like donating a few g's to help that cause? My goal before this season started was to be a competitve 4 racer by the end of the season and have a great showing at tour of KC in august.

On the other hand I am officially addicted to racing. In the past months I've found myself day dreaming about racing and it litearlly makes my heart speed up significantly and causes me to be short of breath like I should be breathing through my eyeballs on a last lap sprint of some crit. Sort of like I have a huge sympathetic reflex with a mass rush of adrenaline. My adrenal glands will be shot by the time i'm 35.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are hooked. When I think of racing too much I have to run to the bathroom.

    Congrats! Looking forward to racing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the kind of thing I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete